A place where I can dish about the world, pop culture, and my life. I may be talking to no one, but at least I'm talking.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Back again

I'm sorry I haven't written anything in awhile. I have been just been out of it for quite a few days.

Some new updates.

-The long term temp job is done. This past Friday I went into work and within 20 minutes I found out they had nothing for us to do. After that, it was going to be done anyway. Now I need to find a real job.

-I am going to a cruise on June 12th. Everyone expects me to be psyched about it, but instead I'm mellow about the whole thing. I don't know why, I just don't care really; it's just another vacation for me.

-Quick movie reviews: Thumbs up for Prince of Persia and Splice. Very mild thumbs up for Get Him to the Greek.

-Completed first play through on Heavy Rain. Loved it and was knocked off my ass with that final twist. Got one of the bummer endings. Four more to find.

-Bought the first two seasons of Breaking Bad on sale at Best Buy. Watching it from the beginning it amazes me how much I've forgotten how good it truly was. And the amount of F words they somehow allowed to be on AMC.

I will promise to write some more. At least till I'm gone for the cruise.

Until next time, fly high and fly well.

No comments:

Post a Comment