A place where I can dish about the world, pop culture, and my life. I may be talking to no one, but at least I'm talking.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Journey through Hell: 50 tales of Monsters, Ghost, and Zombies

I received some great gifts this past birthday but one stood out; a classic horror movie box set. 50 movies spread over 12 discs, spanning from the 1920's to about 1968.

When I was sitting down to watch the first movie tonight, a wicked idea crossed my mind that stuck. What if I blogged about each flick after viewing them? At the very least it would keep me writing and might get the creative juices flowing.

So I will blog about each one; what worked, what didn't etc. I won't be reviewing per se but will attach a consensus rating (Recommended, Watchable, Meh, Wow that was bad etc) to give an idea of my feelings about it.

I will probably only do one a post but might have two or three a post if the movies themselves are shorter (and some apparently are barely over an hour). We will have to see. I hope you enjoy reading about them, and who knows find something you like or even buy the collection yourself.

Until next time, fly high and fly well.

No comments:

Post a Comment