A place where I can dish about the world, pop culture, and my life. I may be talking to no one, but at least I'm talking.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Book is done (For real)

Hello, fellow blog readers. Yes, I have returned from the dead once more. I apologize once more for lack of posts but I have been extremely busy with the book and not much else (other than my real job) and haven’t had much going on or anything to discuss.


But now I do. As of today my novel, “Tranquility” has now gone live for sale on my Createspace e-store and Amazon.com for print copies (links will be posted at the bottom). Kindle will be coming soon.


It just feels so good I must say. I can now officially say that I am a published author. Something new to put on resume I guess lol.


Though I am realistic about my expectations, I am still idealistic about it. The thing about this emerging market that I absolutely adore is that anyone, anywhere, has the opportunity to make it. Some will go big like Amanda Hocking and J.A. Konarath and that’s great though. But what is really great are the proverbial “other guys.” The guys that will do well enough to make this their full time profession and be happy for it. The guys that add a little income every month to make thing easier from themselves. The possibilities are endless here.


For the moment, even though I know of several that have told me they will buy copies, I still have to face reality. It’s not going to explode into a bestseller in one day, and tomorrow I will still have to report in at my job.


But what is great, is just as I previously stated is the opportunity. The slightest of chances, the sliver of hope one can hope for a better situation. That’s the American dream baby and there’s nothing better than that.


Book links here:


Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Tranquility-Tim-Easley/dp/1475119313/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1334685474&sr=8-1


Createspace
https://www.createspace.com/3838567


Until next time, fly high and fly well.

No comments:

Post a Comment