A place where I can dish about the world, pop culture, and my life. I may be talking to no one, but at least I'm talking.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Where are my scissors?

I am getting sick of my temp job. The machines keep breaking down, and I have been sent home 3 out of 4 days. On the upside, it has made the week fly by, but when I have only 11.5 hours and I'm going to be docked due to an accounting error, I am not too happy.

Not to mention, they keep acting like they are going to let us temps go, and they won't make up their mind. I am getting a little impatient. I am not particularly keen on the job, but it was work. But if this is it, put me out of my misery already.

I had to turn down a temp job I have been to before and like because I was still under contract with these idiots.

Oh well, at least tomorrow is Friday. And this weekend is Iron Man 2.

Until next time, fly high and fly well.

No comments:

Post a Comment