A place where I can dish about the world, pop culture, and my life. I may be talking to no one, but at least I'm talking.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The novel is done

Might as well make a formal announcement here as well.

My second novel "Tranquility" is finished. After two scrapped works after "Faith" I finally got a completed work to paper. In 30 days. Who says madness doesn't pay.

It was a particularly crazy month as two weeks into it, I got the temp job at AR (which despite my ranting I'm still at). That became a problem because I worked nights so there was many a day when I was up till 3 or 4 working. That made me irritable to say the least.

Some of the stuff was definitely rushed especially the last two arcs but that is what rewrites are for. Which by the way I will attempt to tackle after taking a good week or two off away from it. I got myself 103 single space pages and 55000+ words. That's nothing to shake a stick at. Like to see you do it. I'm part of an elite squad no if ands or buts about it.

My slogan for the month was from Battle of LA. "Marines don't quit." Well neither do I. I think I've proven that.

Until next time, fly high and fly well.

No comments:

Post a Comment