A place where I can dish about the world, pop culture, and my life. I may be talking to no one, but at least I'm talking.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Update with life

Been out of comission for a while. Work and stuff. Just a few updates.

-Day off today. Saw Fast Five. Pretty damn good. I'm up for part 6.

-I was going to start rewrites tonight but my heart wasn't in it. I'll start tomorrow when I'm back into business mode. I do have 6 days in a row ahead of me.

-Work is...work. Making money but bored as hell. Plus I'm a little tired of getting all these nicks and bruises. And stuff falling on my head. The ole' noggin can only take so many hits.

I'll do some blogging later tonight and I should have some new topics coming up as I work on the subjects involving them. We shall see.

Until next time, fly high and fly well.

No comments:

Post a Comment