A place where I can dish about the world, pop culture, and my life. I may be talking to no one, but at least I'm talking.

Monday, October 31, 2011

Boredom

I guess I should explain my job, or rather the new facet of my job. I sit in a Goodwill donation trailer from 9-6 (soon 9-5 due to daylight savings) 5 days a week. If I'm lucky I'll get maybe ten donations a day.

Which is great on one hand. I like to read, so I got plenty of books I haven't digged into yet. Plus music to listen to. And most importantly, I can work on editing my book so I can finally publish it. The funny thing is I get more done there than I ever would at home. I guess it is due to the lack of distractions. Plus I get paid for it to boot!

But even with all that, I can't use those for the whole day. And if nobody comes through, boredom sits in. And let me tell you, there is nothing like that 3 o'clock yawning please god get me out of here boredom. Some days I don't know if I can take it.

Well I guess when a month or two passes I can start a new project and I'll have all the work I want haha.

Until next time, fly high and fly well.

1 comment:

  1. Totally random, but will it get cold in that trailer say in about...a month or two? Just wondering.

    ReplyDelete