A place where I can dish about the world, pop culture, and my life. I may be talking to no one, but at least I'm talking.

Monday, October 31, 2011

I'm back once more

What, you thought I forgot my loyal audience? Never so, never.

I am dreadfully sorry I have been away for what has been, two months? I have been excruciatingly busy lately. But first good news!

For those who do not know, after a borderline insane 2 year search I have finally found employment. It's pretty good money for what I do, and it's not like anyone else is paying 10 bucks an hour around her. It's full time which is nice, but I work out of Bowling Green technically so it means a 40 mile round trip commute every day I work. I'll have to work on that.

In other realms, I have halfway a monster edit of my novel, hopefully the second to last. I hope to be done with it by the end of November. I will talk about that more in another post.

Anyways, I do have a few posts coming for real this time. This is just the first of many. Seriously I got a list in front of me. I got work to do.

Until next time, fly high and fly well.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you are back. Guess that makes two of us. I will be stalking your blog for now on. I got my eyes on you. '-'

    ReplyDelete