A place where I can dish about the world, pop culture, and my life. I may be talking to no one, but at least I'm talking.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Blahness

Sitting here at my job bored out of my skull. No donations so far today. Don't expect many if any at all, since this is Virginia and an inch of purported snows causes the state to panic. I've been handling the cabin fever quite well compared to how most probably would so I guess I'm okay.

Had to scrap another novel recently due to being unable to find the right direction and stress. Though I have a new idea, I'm working a little bit slower. Not to mention instead of a novel it will be a short story collection. I'm almost done with the first draft of "Look." I will then move on to the next "Sleeper" using a character from another scrapped book of mine.

Right now, I'm in a perputal gray zone. Waiting to finish the editing so I can finally publish the novel so maybe I could make some money maybe and finally put it behind me. It should not be much longer. I hope. Until then, I got not much else than my bullshit job and my vain attempts to stave off insanity. What can I say, I'm only human.

Until next time, fly high and fly well.

No comments:

Post a Comment