A place where I can dish about the world, pop culture, and my life. I may be talking to no one, but at least I'm talking.

Friday, February 3, 2012

New news!

Hello!

Sorry I've been away for awhile, been real busy but do I have some news for you.

-"Tranquility" is coming out, I promise! I'm in the last stages of editing, only about 3 sections left to go. When I finally get some cover art to sift through thanks to an old HS acquaintance I can upload it to Createspace and order that proof copy. Once I approve it, that baby will be on Amazon in no time. Probably will only be POD at first, but I will try to get the Kindle version up ASAP too.

-Started a new project. Will have news soon.

-Also coming soon, a new blog possibly! Considering doing a writer's blog, where I can exclusively talk about writing, give tips and advice etc, and just be in the trenches with other writers. That's actually what I'm thinking of calling it. The Trenches.

Well that's enough for now. I will be back in a while. Don't you worry.

Until next time, fly high and fly well.

No comments:

Post a Comment