A place where I can dish about the world, pop culture, and my life. I may be talking to no one, but at least I'm talking.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Five o'clock shadow

I haven't been working on my latest novel the past couple days. It is not because I was lazy or anything but some cold like symptoms had made me feel like shit. I'm not 100% yet but thanks to a bunch of sleep and Nyquil I think I am doing better.

As for the book the word count stands at 2450. That needs to change quick. So I came up with an idea. Since I'm sporting a mean five o clock right now how about I continue to let it grow. Until I hit 30k.

It will hurt like a bitch to shave off (the electric is not kind to me) and I'll have to make an excuse or two but I think it will be a nice motivator. We shall see.

Until next time, fly high and fly well.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, from a person who has to shave his red beard constantly if he doesn't want to look like a Celtic Barbarian, I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete