A place where I can dish about the world, pop culture, and my life. I may be talking to no one, but at least I'm talking.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

New work

So it is almost 2am and I need to go to bed for work at 9am but I thought I would write a blog entry first to update the world first.

Work still sucks. That is all on that.

As to other things, I am starting my second novel. Titled "Shattered Glass" it's book synopsis would go something like this:

"David Essex is riding high. As bestselling novelist Janus Stone, he has made millions off the sick and the macabre. But time is running out. David hasn't written in months and he is starting to fear his gift is gone. However, a chance encounter with the sultry Mara may the key to his creativity, or his very destruction. For Mara is not just any girl and she will cause David to reexamine who he is and how far he is willing to go..."

Sounds good? Yeah I would buy it too.

1100 words in, many to go. May the gods be on my side once again.

Until next time, fly high and fly well.

No comments:

Post a Comment