A place where I can dish about the world, pop culture, and my life. I may be talking to no one, but at least I'm talking.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Hoarders

You see all that?

Seems like alot.

Yeah, I though so too. It was a wake up call that's for damn sure.

This is a fraction of my collection. But these are the games, movies and GULP books I haven't touched yet. Well maybe a few are exceptions but 90% is new for sure to me.

A whole stack of PS2 and PS3 games. Unseen slightly is the Dreamcast, PS1 and PC games. Stacks of Paperbacks. Hardbacks. Stack of movies and TV series.

Two things are certain. One, I am not buying anything for awhile. Two, I may have found my new years resolution. Cut a large swath into this mess.

Until next time, fly high and fly well.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah. My collection is worse. I think I'm with you on that resolution. I still love literature, but it's taken a back seat to music for the past few years or so. That, and college raped and pillaged my passion for reading. I'm hoping I'll get over that someday. Maybe Mark Twain and Keef's autobiographies will cure that. Hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that is crazy, although my movie and video game collection is insane as you know. As for the above comment, enjoy those autobiographies. Mark Twain and Keith Richards own.

    ReplyDelete