A place where I can dish about the world, pop culture, and my life. I may be talking to no one, but at least I'm talking.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Update: SUPERFAIL

Just read that the supercommittee failed on the budget cuts so automatic cuts come Wednesday. Obama is PISSED. And he should be. Republicans can go on about not punishing "job creators" but I see through that bullshit. You just don't want your buddies to be taxed a little higher. Fuck that.

Shame on both sides, more so to the Republicans for not making this happen. The world is mocking us right now.

Shame I say.

Until next time, fly high and fly well.

1 comment:

  1. I know this is months later, but from this point of hindsight it seems that congressional debacles such as this are working in the Presidents favor for the 2012 elections. That coupled with the shitfest that is the Republican primary season and the odds are looking kind of terrible for the GOP. That could change, but that is the view as of March 2012.

    ReplyDelete