A place where I can dish about the world, pop culture, and my life. I may be talking to no one, but at least I'm talking.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Being Thankful

Thanksgiving has come and gone and black Friday is in full swing already. I have to be up in about 2 hours to work 8 hours at Macy's. I had to stop and think (can't sleep anyway) about what I have to be thankful about despite my hardships. So here we go in no particular order.

- I'm thankful I'm not dead. A month ago that could of been a different story.

- I'm thankful I have a roof over my head.

- I'm thankful I finally finished a novel. When it came to putting up or shutting up, I finally did the former.

- I'm thankful for decent health.

- I'm thankful for a family that puts up with me despite all my bullshit.

- I'm thankful for my friends Kenobi, Hendrix, and DarkSailorMoon. I need you guys more than you will ever know.

- I'm thankful for Delilah. In a world of darkness, she has been a light.

-I'm thankful that I'm still here. Not much more to say.

Happy shopping today, make sure to bring the flak jackets.

Until next time, fly high and fly well.

1 comment: