A place where I can dish about the world, pop culture, and my life. I may be talking to no one, but at least I'm talking.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Random thought: Buffets

In a new segment, I introduce "Random Thought" bit size morsels of observation to keep the blog going inbetween bigger posts. A way to keep myself out there.

Random Thought: Have you ever been to a buffet establishment, your Cici's pizza, your Golden Corral etc, and see a overly big person having a meal? Then thinking to yourself, even if it is the asshole thing to do, "Buddy, you sure as shit don't need to be here."

I'm the only one? hmm...

Until next time fly high and fly well.

1 comment:

  1. Man most people at buffets are obese or getting there. If they stopped going to these places they would probably go out of business. Maybe that would be a good thing? Maybe...

    ReplyDelete