A place where I can dish about the world, pop culture, and my life. I may be talking to no one, but at least I'm talking.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Zero Day

Today at the ADC was interesting...zero donations.

Well technically, I almost had one. Some guy tried to give me a computer game chair but it was ripped up so I told him we couldn't accept it. After that...nothing. NADA.

Read 2 books, listen to some music. I would on done some work on the novel if not for the fact dumbass forgot to charge the laptop. Shame, it would of been the perfect day to do so.

Got called into the store to close for them, so an extra 3 hours of overtime. Been up over 12 hours today. fucking beat.

May tomorrow be just as slow, but I seriously doubt. A zero day is like an eclipse.

One in a million.

Until next time, fly high and fly well.

No comments:

Post a Comment