A place where I can dish about the world, pop culture, and my life. I may be talking to no one, but at least I'm talking.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Update with life

Not too much to talk about really. Work is fine and I made it through the new year in one bit. Unfortunately, been a slow on the editing. My pops hasn't looked at the last two sections yet and since I haven't had anything to work on at my job...I've been bored as fuck. It has given me plenty time to read, but that can only help for so long. I need to finish this junk so we can figure out the Createspace stuff so I can finally get it online so people will hopefully buy it. Then I can preoccupy myself with a new project. Already have a few idea swimming around my little noggin'.

As it were, I got about a little over three hours till I'm off. I am thankfully off tomorrow because I need the decompression. I wonder what days I'll get next week.

Until next time, fly high and fly well.

No comments:

Post a Comment