A place where I can dish about the world, pop culture, and my life. I may be talking to no one, but at least I'm talking.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Nice swing there Mike

Ok, so this is not a normal post per se but me commenting on a recent news story that ticked me off quite a bit.

Kennedy cousin Michael Skakel, who has been jailed for the 1975 murder of Martha Moxley via beating her to death with a golf club, could potentially be paroled in 2013. That's right. Three years.

What. The. Fuck.

This is a guy that has only been in prison for less than ten. This guy evaded capture from this crime for over two decades. And he could be out, because he's supposedly a model prisoner?

Fuck That.

I got three words for you. Mark David Chapman. Sure, he's been in prison for a long time. Been treated, shown remorse etc. Is his crazy ass out of jail? No, of course not because everyone from Yoko Ono down have protested his release.

How about the guy who shot Reagan. Or Charles Manson. They could be choir boys in jail for all I care. They don't deserve any shot at parole. Neither does Skakel.

Mike, you beat a 15 year old girl to death. Then you went about your day like it didn't happen. You don't get any sympathy from me. A sentence of 20 to life means just that. Quit your bitching, you got 20 more years of freedom than you deserved.

In the end, the point is moot anyway. Everyone knows the world ends in 2012.

Until next time, fly high and fly well.

1 comment:

  1. Golf is an American past-time you asshole. It's more than just a game. It's a culture complete with it's own social code and dress code. You just don't understand. Your ignorance is painful. How else is a Kennedy supposed to practice his swing?

    ReplyDelete