A place where I can dish about the world, pop culture, and my life. I may be talking to no one, but at least I'm talking.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Welcome to The Raven's Nest

4-14-2010

Welcome (all seven of you) to The Raven's Nest, my blog. I thought I'd use my first post to write out my intentions in writing this and what I plan to do with my entries.

I never thought I'd be a person who wrote a blog but now when I think about it, It's a good thing for me to express myself. For a good portion of my life, I unintentionally have allowed various emotions to get bottled up without having a channel to release them. Thus, even if no one reads this page, I will have a way to release all this pent up emotional energy.

As for my posting I think I will be doing a medley of different things, at least one a week. I will write daily life stuff, little nuggets of wisdom I've learned through my life, things in my personal life I still need to deal with, and possibly mini reviews of pop culture such as video games, movies, and books. Haven't decided entirely about that, but this is the gist of what I planned to do. I hope that in the end, that doing this will help me and a little secret identiy on the net is pretty cool.

Until next time, fly high and fly well.

No comments:

Post a Comment