A place where I can dish about the world, pop culture, and my life. I may be talking to no one, but at least I'm talking.

Sunday, May 6, 2012

A message to my international audience: Book is now on Kindle

Hello my international readers! Just thought I'd pop in and give you some important news: My books is now on Kindle. That's right it can be bought in every variant of Amazon for all you Kindle lovers. As you see here, http://www.amazon.com/Tranquility-ebook/dp/B0080RIVQU/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1336348468&sr=1-3 This is Amazon U.S. So just search my name in your search engine wherever you buy, and you'll find it and its equvialent pricing. I hope anyone who buys it will enjoy it. It really was a long road and about a year's worth of work to get here, but I finally made it. Until next time, fly high and fly well.

No comments:

Post a Comment