A place where I can dish about the world, pop culture, and my life. I may be talking to no one, but at least I'm talking.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Editing Tranquillity and updates

Was up this morning to do some work editing. Just finished the first pass of Jason. Two characters down, and five to go for the first cut. Still got a little over 80 pages left to go through. Already cut about a thousand words out to tighten prose. I got to say it feels good to make it sound better. I'll update as as more comes.

I apologize for the lack of posts lately. I do have some topics in mind. Some pop culture stuff for sure, some current events etc. I just haven't sat down and written. I am sorry for my laziness but if my recent editing is an indicator, I should be on these very soon.

Until next time, fly high and fly well.

No comments:

Post a Comment