A place where I can dish about the world, pop culture, and my life. I may be talking to no one, but at least I'm talking.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Progress Report

I have 47 pages left to edit in Tranquillity. I'm three quarters through Eric. I still got Tom, Anna, and Joshua left to do. So I wonder what I did there. I know that Anna is gonna need the most work. Her arc was the shortest word count, and I just wasn't sure how to write a woman. Cormac McCarthy said it best. Women are...complex. This will take three cuts easy on that part alone to get it right. Overall though I feel pretty good about everything. It seems to sound a lot tighter, better etc. Hopefully, I can stay on top of those.

Until next time, fly high and fly well.

P.S. I'll have some non-writing topics coming up soon. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment