A place where I can dish about the world, pop culture, and my life. I may be talking to no one, but at least I'm talking.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Aaron is done, Eric begins. Plus worker blues

Quick post before I hit the hay. Finished the Aaron subplot the other day with a total of 10508 words. Very nice. I started the Eric arc tonight with a healthy 1882 words. I still need to be doing more but my temp job is making that a bit more difficult. No matter, I will finish regardless. The work was nice tonight, felt pretty breezy when I got going. Must of been the Amp mixed berry. Yep that must of been it ;) Side Tangent...that is now my favorite flavor of Amp. Has the best kick of the bunch in my opinion. Anyways working at Automatic Rolls in the docks. Very easy stuff, just unloading trays off trucks or putting them on a conveyor belt. It's not hard work just not mind straining. Big problems are two fold. One, the days go by SLOWLY. Can't make them go quicker for whatever reason. Still got 5 days of this. Two, there is this sourpuss of a woman who works near me that is always yelling at me about something. She even pulled the "You know how to do your job" line today. I thought of mean things but I kept myself at bay. That is one good thing I learned about the workforce. You need to learn to hold your tongue and take it. And in that, I am the master. Anyways, off to bed. Shout out to Sarge...he's home for a couple weeks. I'll be seeing you Wednesday bro! Until next time, fly high and fly well.

No comments:

Post a Comment