A place where I can dish about the world, pop culture, and my life. I may be talking to no one, but at least I'm talking.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Jay takes a turn, Hanna, and night owling

Another great session tonight. I am enjoying writing from his point of view. I thought it would be hard to write this one, but he sees to be flowing just fine. Plus, with inclusion of a new character, I have opened new avenues to take him and actually increase the word count. Plus I make him swear alot. Which is always fun. In movie news, I saw Hanna yesterday, and I have to say that is one of the best movies of the year. Think of it as a art house version of Kick Ass minus the humor. It was startling, brillantly shot, and had a stellar score by The Chemical Brothers. I cannot recommend it enough. Outside the sleeping till midday thing, I am getting pretty used to working at late at night. Coffee and Monster energy drinks are becoming chum pals and freetechnoradio.com is becoming a helpful muse. This is going to be a great month. Until next time, fly high and fly well.

1 comment:

  1. Once again, glad to see this is coming along. I will see Hanna next week - all the reviews are stellar so it looks like a sure WIN.

    ReplyDelete