A place where I can dish about the world, pop culture, and my life. I may be talking to no one, but at least I'm talking.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Writing a writer

Still ahead of schedule but not as much as I like. My main problem is I cannot get myself to work during the day. If I could get in a session (if for as little as two hours) THEN work at night, it could bridge the gap I need to cross. Hopefully I can incorporate it soon.

Aaron has been not too difficult to write. I mean all writing is hard, but this has been somewhat breezy. I guess it is the part of writing what you know. And I know this; the familial unit that doesn't understand what you do, the feelings of worth or lack there of, the want to have you work your stamp on the world etc. This guy is part me and his struggle is relateable to me. It's not about personal recognition; it's about proving it to yourself that you have what it takes to make it.

Overall, it was not bad of a session. A scene had to be tweaked a bit but some of it went by without a hitch. Now I just to find what to write for the story in story part. That should be fun.

Until next time, fly high and fly well.

1 comment:

  1. I guess Aaron will reflect a lot of yourself in the story and a lot of your problems. Or at least I got that impression. Glad to hear this session was a breeze.

    ReplyDelete