A place where I can dish about the world, pop culture, and my life. I may be talking to no one, but at least I'm talking.

Friday, April 1, 2011

A new work, a new beginning.

I have been away for awhile. Things have happened yet a lot still stayed the same. No matter. This month is about proving to myself again I'm worth it. After a few false starts on novel number dos, I finally have an idea to carry through and a crazy plan to pull it off. My novel to be "Tranquility" might be my winner; I can hope so. But the time is ticking away. I give myself 30 days to complete it. It's utter madness but I just might pull it off. I mean I did it once before. I'm going to blog here and there about it. Hopefully on the 30th, I can pop the peach champagne. Until next time, fly high and fly well.

1 comment:

  1. Here's to drinking that bottle of champagne with you after you complete your second book!

    ReplyDelete