A place where I can dish about the world, pop culture, and my life. I may be talking to no one, but at least I'm talking.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Caught up

This will be super quick because I have to hit the hay for two hours right after this.

I am this close to finishing up Eric. I just have to finish writing his closing scene. Tonight was somewhat productive seeing I was behind almost 700 words AND still hit my quota for the day. Anyways, I'll wrap him up tomorrow, and hit the next of the final three arcs.

Which is another point I'd like to discuss. I decided to kill one of the subplots and keep it to 7 perspectives. It's a better number. Besides, the subplot was redundant with Aaron already being there and I'm in a little bit of a time crunch. I'll still have more than enough.

Today might be my last day at AR. On the other hand, I might be offered another week. Who knows. I need the money but I hate working 6+ days in a row (and the schedules works so they take the weekends. Not cool). We shall see in a few hours indeed.

Until next time fly high and fly well.

No comments:

Post a Comment