A place where I can dish about the world, pop culture, and my life. I may be talking to no one, but at least I'm talking.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Tom

Tonight was a mix bag. My heart just wasn't into it tonight. What did not help was I had stayed out later than expected with some friends, Sarge in particular. He's going back in a few days so I had to see him. Good thing I had that cushion so I had less to do today. I NEED to start way earlier tomorrow (or I should say today?).

Thing is I can already say this arc is going to take serious rewrites. I really need to shut that part of my brain off but my Inner Editor is already clawing in my brain. I have to knock that bitch back into his cage right now; I am so damn close. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Until next time, fly high and fly well.

No comments:

Post a Comment