A place where I can dish about the world, pop culture, and my life. I may be talking to no one, but at least I'm talking.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Still on target. Plus people suck.

Still working the Jason arc pretty well. Only got 71 words ahead of schedule tonight but any lead is a lead. Still on track and that's all that matters. In other news, I just found out that I was unfriended by someone. I just talked to this paticular person a few days ago so the fact that it happened without any notice within the past day...from her...this is beyond cold. I don't know what the hell is wrong with people. I'm tired, I'm going to bed. Until next time, how about we act like human beings for once, ok?

1 comment:

  1. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I HATE THAT SHIT!!! That just happened recently to me and to tell you the truth I could care less about this person at the moment, but it brings me to a good point. THIS IS NOT MYSPACE. THIS IS NOT 2003. UNFREINDING SOMEBODY ON FACEBOOK IN 2011 WILL NOT BRING YOU POSITIVE ATTENTION. INSTEAD EVERYBODY VIEWS YOU AS A PATHETIC DOUCHEBAG/CUNT WHO CAN NOT RESOLVE THEIR CONFLICTS LIKE AN ADULT. THE EMO MYSPACE ERA IS LONG GONE. GET OVER IT. Sorry about that. I hope you agree.
    So Say We All

    ReplyDelete