A place where I can dish about the world, pop culture, and my life. I may be talking to no one, but at least I'm talking.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Night Owl

One thing I can tell you about being a writer beyond it is harder then it looks, is that everyone does it differently. To use myself as an example, I am writing "Tranquility" really late at night. Just now I am finishing my session at 430 am. I don't understand why I don't want to do it during the day like a normal person but I guess this is how I roll. It will screw up with my sleep cycle, but since I haven't sleeped normally for months, that's not too big of a deal. Oh, as an update. 4 days, still on target with 6697 words. It seems I will have another work at the end of April. Yathzee. Until next time, fly high and fly well.

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same. I was always able to do my papers at some ungodly hour and not during the day. Maybe my reading and research, but writing comes better to me when everybody is asleep and I am alone in the dark. Weird huh?

    ReplyDelete