A place where I can dish about the world, pop culture, and my life. I may be talking to no one, but at least I'm talking.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Writing update, Scream 4, and Work!

I know it is late but a quick update on the book since I haven't blog in about two days. Aaron is near the end. I am currently at 7200 words, really close to my 8k minimum. I'll cross that easily, probably end up around 9000. The story with the story even expanded from four parts to six. Saw Scream 4 today and it make me totally forget about the bloodless snooze fest that Scream 3 was. Seriously go back and watch it. A bunch of people walking around waiting to be killed. When a dead character cameos via videotape and that is your high point, your movie is FUBAR. As for 4, great kills, a twisted ending and killer's motivation and a decent cap off to the series. But this thing will make shattering amounts of money most likely so here's to 5 and 6 I guess. Pending they don't suck. Also finally got some work. 7 days at a place I've been to before. Pretty easy stuff at 10.50 an hour. Can't beat that. My bank account sure needs it. I will just have to restructure my writing times though obviously as I can't be working late this week. I'll figure it out one way or another. Halfway through the month, and thus halfway there. WOOHOO. Until next time, fly high and fly well.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I might see Scream 4, but I'll see Hanna first. Glad to hear about work and the midway point in your novel.

    ReplyDelete