A place where I can dish about the world, pop culture, and my life. I may be talking to no one, but at least I'm talking.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Jason is done. A new arc begins

Finish the Jason character arc with a larger word count then expected. I think I am going to write Aaron next, the novelist. Very meta eh? Was going to start tonight but heart's not in it. I damn near have all the words I need for tomorrow so I'm kicking ass. So I'm calling it a night. Better luck tomorrow. Besides I have to call in at 8. As much as I need the work, if I get a call to directly work on Monday, I'm screwed. I hope that doesn't happen. Until next time, fly high and fly well.

1 comment:

  1. So is this part going to have the story within a story a la "Tales of the Black Freighter" in "Watchmen"? And if so, will that story reflect the dilemmas and mirror the characters in the main story?

    ReplyDelete