A place where I can dish about the world, pop culture, and my life. I may be talking to no one, but at least I'm talking.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I hate work

Four days into a seven day in a row stretch at AR. I am sick of it really. I will not be sad when the company uproots itself in a few months. The money is good but if I actually worked there (applied once or twice) I can honestly say I would probably want to kill myself. First of all, as previously stated, the days are slow. Second, it is loud as fuck in there. I would go deaf within a month, even with the earplugs they make you wear in there. The final reason is the worse; the asinine conversations. People bugged me today with the stupidest questions. First was the lady who asked me AGAIN if I was still in school despite being there 3-5 times in the past two years and telling her every time that I graduated. Or the supervisor who asked me "What's up" on my first break like I would have some surprising to say. I cannot eat my fucking lunch in peace without someone bugging me with a stupid question. So here's my final statement in regards to this place.

I AM A TEMP. I AM ONLY HERE BECAUSE ONE OF YOUR EMPLOYEES BAILED ON YOU OR YOU ARE TOO DAMN LAZY TO DO THE WORK YOURSELF. I AM NOT HERE TO BE YOUR BUDDY, YOUR CONFIDANTE, OR YOUR PRIEST. I DON'T WANT TO CHAT BECAUSE YOU USUALLY HAVE NOTHING OF SUBSTANCE TO SAY. YOU HAVE TEN YEARS ON ME EASY AND I WILL NOT RELATE TO ANYTHING YOU SAY. I AM ONLY HERE TO DO THE WORK AND GO HOME. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET ME EAT MY PEANUT BUTTER SANDWICH IN PEACE.

Ahh. I feel much better now.

Until next time, fly high and fly well.

1 comment: